Creative Youth Well-being and Mindfulness Coaching
Suitable for Children and young people aged 8-13 years.
Children and young people who
feel socially isolated
- have low self-confidence
- suffer from anxiety or depression
- are experiencing low mood
- have difficulties identifying and/or managing their emotions
The 8 week program is designed to empower and inspire young minds.
It helps children and young people to celebrate their uniqueness, become happier, more confident individuals and to respond in a more balanced, rational way when things are difficult.
Using a combination of creative, therapeutic exercises and mindfulness techniques in a safe and positive space, this program will:
- Promote well-being.
- Build a greater awareness of emotions.
- Develop emotional resilience.
- Foster positive social skills.
- Provide a set of tools that children can use whenever they need them.
Session 1: What is mindfulness?
Session 2: Exploring Kindness and Paying it Forward
Session 3: Our Moods and Emotions
Session 4: Growing Gratitude
Session 5: Our Anxiety Mountain
Session 6: Setting Intentions
Session 7: Stress & Your Calm Place
Session 8: Resilience and Bouncebackability
Please contact me to find out how the sessions can be tailored to your needs and for more information on prices and availability.